Is there is no space in your Oppo A83 phone? Want to transfer files from Oppo A83 to PC? Then you have to follow the instructions given on this article to free up space in your Oppo A83.
Steps to Transfer Files from Oppo A83 to PC Through File Explorer
• Pair the Oppo A83 to the PC
1. You need to pair the Oppo A83 and PC devices by using the USB cable.
2. Ensure that the USB cable should be correctly connected to the A83 and PC devices to stop any damage or data leakage.
• Permit the Access
1. You will get the context menu on the screen, which will tell you to permit the access to folders and files.
2. Press on the “Allow” button to verify the connection.
3. Or, you cannot transfer files from Oppo A83 to PC.
• Press on the File Explorer
You have to open the File Explorer for accessing all the folders and files on the A83 device.
• Choose your device
1. Find your device by going to the File Explorer menu.
2. After finding it, press on the File Explorer menu.
3. This menu is named as Remote device or External device in your Oppo A83 phone.
• Choose the file which you wish to copy
1. Press on the folders and files which you would like to copy to the PC.
2. Keep pressing on the Ctrl key, choose many folders and files at once.
3. Once you have chosen all the folders and files which you wish to copy, then you need to right-click on the chosen files.
4. After that, you have to left-click on the Copy button.
5. Additionally, click on the Control and C keys on the system keyboard.
• Paste the copied folders or files to any area on your PC
1. Once you have copied the folder and files, you need to paste it on any area on the PC.
2. You need to right-click on that folder where you have pasted the files and folders.
3. Otherwise, keep pressing on the Control and V keys together.
4. If the size of the file is large, then it will take more time to complete this procedure.
5. You need to click on the files which you wish to transfer files from Oppo A83 to PC.
Steps to Transfer Files from Oppo A83 to PC Through Third-Party Applications
• Open the application
1. Once you have opened the app, pair the Oppo A83.
2. Let the application gets connected.
• Choose Export option
1. After your Oppo A83 is successfully connected, you can go through all the folders and files on the device.
2. Choose the file which you wish to transfer from Oppo A83 to PC.
3. Press on the Export option to transfer the file to a selected area.
Devin Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Devin has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.