Do you have multiple email addresses? Keeping track of all of them is not possible at all times. Also, it is not feasible to keep opening different windows and apps to check emails on different mail addresses. Well, you can easily forward emails in Outlook. Read on and learn the process of doing so.
Forward an Email in Outlook 2013 & 2016 Automatically
If you want to forward an email in Outlook 2013 & 2016 automatically, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to open Outlook on your device.
- You should go to the menu & choose the File option.
- Then you have to choose the email ID you would like to apply the rule to if you have a number of email IDs.
- You should choose “New Rule” & begin from a Blank Rule.
- Thereafter you have to choose “Apply rule on messages I receive.”
- Choose the condition. You need to select if you wish to forward emails from selected individuals or only the people who are important, or else you can choose any other condition as per your requirements.
- You should choose the link for every condition you choose to refine it additionally. Input the correct value.
- Later, you have to choose the “Forward It To People Or Public Group” option near the screen. Choose the link & add the email ID you would like the emails forwarded to.
- You should go to the final box & check out the information.
- If you are satisfied, choose Next.
- Now, make an exception if required.
- It will prevent forwarding of certain emails & spam.
- If you are prepared, name the forwarding rule & choose to enable this rule.
Forward an Email in Outlook.com Automatically
You can forward an email in Outlook.com automatically. Follow the instructions given below.
- Get started by going to the Outlook.com & sign in to the email.
- Then you should choose the setting cog icon & select Options.
- You have to choose Forwarding beneath Mail & Accounts.
- After that, go to the right pane, set the forward & input the desired email ID.
- When you are satisfied with all the confirmation, choose Save.
Forward an Email in Outlook 365 Automatically
If you want to forward an email in Outlook 365 automatically, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- To get started, log in to the Office 365 account.
- Then you should go to the Settings & select Options.
- You have to choose Inbox rules & New.
- Choose the Automatic Process & Inbox Rules.
- Later, you have to New.
- You should select all messages & choose Apply. After that, you have to forward the message.
- Add an email ID you would like to send the mail to, in the next screen.
- To make the rule, choose Save.
Devin Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Devin has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.