Whenever you want to perform a clean installation of Windows 10, releases to a previous version of Windows 10 as you are not ready for version 1809 (October 2018 Update), or sometimes your device is having problems with the latest version, but still it is possible to download the ISO file for the Windows 10 version 1803 to rollback.
Usually, when a new version of Windows 10 launches, Microsoft automatically updates the Media Creation Tool and then Update Assistant to upgrade devices to the latest release. This simply means that if you install the October 2018 Update, you won’t be able to use these tools to downgrade if you are having issues or if you don’t like the Update.
Below we discuss complete stepwise guide to download the ISO file, for this, you only need to go to the Microsoft support website that you are using an unsupported operating system.
Steps to Download the ISO File for Windows 10 Version 1803
The below given steps will guide you how to download the ISO file by using the Microsoft Edge, but you can do the same thing by just using Chrome or Firefox by using these simple steps. Here how to do it:
- Click to open a new tab on Microsoft Edge.
- Now, copy and paste the below given Microsoft support site link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO in the address bar.
- Then, hit the Enter key.
- Then, right-click on that page and choose Inspect Element option.
- After that, click on the Emulation option.
- In the “Mode “section, change the user agent string to the Apple Safari (iPad).
- Now, if your browser doesn’t load automatically, then click on the Refresh tab to refresh the browser.
- Scroll down the menu, and choose the Windows 10 April 2018 Update option.
- After that, click on the Confirm button.
- Next, from the drop-down menu choose your product language.
- Again, click on the Confirm button.
- Click on the 32-but download or 64-bit download button depends on the architecture you need.
Once you completed the steps, then the ISO file for the older version of Windows 10 download on your system.